Dig up “prehistoric dinosaur fossils” and piece them together into complete dinosaurs.
?? Make kids feel like real paleontologists digging up all the dinosaur’s bones from the fossils. A great start to the fields of STEM, archeology, and paleontology!?
- EXPLORE PALEONTOLOGY
Excavate incredible, real fossils using the included tools, providing hours of educational fun, and helping to inspire a lifelong love of natural sciences!!
- IMPROVE CHILDREN’S HANDS-ON ABILITY
Let the kid use digging tools to tap, brush and shovel, clean and assemble the excavated dinosaur skeleton. This gives the children hours of educational fun, develops their interest in science, and also improves their practice and thinking skills and trains their senses.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS
High-quality Environmental gypsum and the dinosaur fossil adopts high-quality PVC material, combined with exquisite engraving and coloring process, highly restore the shape, texture and color of dinosaur fossils. Precision drilling ensures easy splicing and the assembled skeleton is not easy to fall apart.
- FUN AND EDUCATIONAL GIFT IDEA FOR KIDS
This dinosaur fossil dig kit for kids not only gets kids excited to dig like real paleontologists, allowing them to enjoy science experiments and really get into hands-on projects, but it also allows them to learn more about dinosaurs and Jurassic history. This digging kit makes an excellent STEM gift for boys and girls!
How to play?
- Put brick on an easy to clean surface or on a big sheet of paper.
- Dig it up with the chisel and hammer to get the fossil, bones and dinosaurs out.
- Use the brush to sweep the dust off and clean the specimen.
- Assembled skeleton.
- And now your kids can enjoy your findings. They can start their fossil collection, assemble a 3D T-REX SKELETON or play with the dinosaurs they just dig up. It will be a great gift and party activity.
- 1 x Dinosaur Brick
- 1 x Hammer
- 1 x Chisel
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Goggle